-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Racket Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to racket-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
My ancient, half-finished R4RS Scheme number-formatting library is still used by at least one program. When I moved that library to the Racket new package system, I made an effort to deprecate it. But anyone improving modern-day idiomatic Racket formatting might want to take a quick peek at its docs, and consider which of the options it provides should be implemented in the modern thing. http://www.neilvandyke.org/racket/numformat-old/
- [racket-users] what do people use for num... 'John Clements' via Racket Users
- Re: [racket-users] what do people us... Ben Greenman
- Re: [racket-users] what do people us... Stephen Chang
- [racket-users] Re: what do people us... Sanjeev Sharma
- Re: [racket-users] what do people us... Neil Van Dyke