Hi all!

I'm an undergraduate TA for a Canadian university which uses DrRacket as
its primary IDE for its introductory programming course. As a fun side
project
to keep me busy during the summer, I was hoping to develop a DrRacket
plugin which basically acts as an in-editor help desk. My vision for this
is to
have a window that pops up once a user hovers over a function name that
contains information from the help desk. I've already looked at the
existing
documentation for creating plugins, but it seems pretty esoteric.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience developing tools like this.

Thanks!