Hi Patrik,

>From what I've seen, people on this list generally don't help with
homework assignments, especially not when the request is simply
"please do this for me" as opposed to "please help me figure out this
one piece that I'm stuck on".  You'd probably get better answers if
you specified:

- Specifically what you don't understand
- What you've tried
- What happened and what the error messages were