Patrik, hello.

On 11 May 2018, at 16:03, Patrik novak wrote:

Ok then, i got problem with this. I wrote a procedure which i called
'make-mutable-selector', which make a mutable selector from quote symbol like 'mcaar, 'mcadr etc. But i don't know, how i can use this in the code,
what i want to write... i mean a macro with-mcxrs.

Perhaps ask the question as if you were emailing your teachers (who may already be on the list, who knows?).

If you ask a question that you'd be comfortable asking them, then I think the list (many of the members of which are themselves teachers) will be better able to help.

Best wishes,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  https://nxg.me.uk