Hi, everyone.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I've been having some issues
using the checker service for the racket handin-server. I'm currently a TA
trying to get some
automating checking to work for the course I'm helping to teach :). I get
the following error message:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-J47L81UZpOk/WveRzgFzjOI/AAAAAAAABCw/Qpd9FfxomGQEHD8AqgYIRqvPEqcfX0X4gCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-12%2Bat%2B2.19.16%2BPM.png>
Which I suspect is from a multiple-value function. I've also narrowed down
the failing point to the function "check-deadlines" in the pre expression
in checker.rkt. I'll be happy to provide the racket file if needed for
further debugging.

Again, I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask, and thank
you very much for your help!