Hello,

thank you for this start of response, but my goal is to be more general,
and not to make specific action (here, the label must be the first in
the list, ...).

In fact, I want to "rewrite" the `new` function, but only with raw
data-type (like list and cons). Or at least, something that transform
raw data-type to the `new` function.

And I hope it could be used for any class (at least for GUI class). Is
that possible or I'm trying to do something that is not the goal of
macro in Racket?

kind regards,
Denis