I made a few changes to how the `html-parsing` package (version 5.0) parses invalid HTML named character entity references.

In the unlikely event that these changes break you, please email me directly, and we'll try to figure it out.

http://www.neilvandyke.org/racket/html-parsing/#%28part._.History%29

I think the Racket package catalog will update soon.

This package is very old code, and is in minimal "sustaining engineering" mode, but these changes were prompted by an immediate real-world need.