I was perusing the Racket organization GitHub and noticed many of the repos
do not have descriptions, URLs, and READMEs.

I think this would be nice if each Racket package had a README with a link
to the documentation (on r-l.org) and maybe a copy-paste from the
scribblings of its synopsis.

Would PRs for this sort of thing be welcome? I am not familiar with how the
various repos are managed, and don't want to create needless noise :)

Best,
Winston Weinert