BTW, for some time I was an active user of StumpWM, a tiling window
manager of Common Lisp.  The nicest thing about it was that, like emacs,
you could edit it while it was running.  I assume the same thing is not
possible in RWind?  Do you usually have to stop and restart the whole
thing every time you make a configuration change?  Or is there some
extra level of interaction / experimentation with changes to it?