Physics engines are cool!

...which is why I'm super excited about the fact that there are (or were)
bindings for the Chipmunk physics library.

The only issues are:

1) I can't get it to work,
2) I don't know a lot about C,
3) I don't know a lot about Racket's FFI.

I've posted an issue on the relevant Github project.  However, it doesn't
look like that project is being maintained.  Here's a link to the issue:

https://github.com/samvv/ramunk/issues/6

To sum up, I've compiled Chipmunk for Ubuntu.  And the Racket FFI seems to
be finding the appropriate .so file.  But I'm getting an error.

I don't know enough to even pinpoint where to look next.  Did I compile it
wrong?  Am I using the FFI incorrectly?  Is there something about AutoFFI
that I need to know?

The github repo does say that only OSX is supported.  But I assumed that if
I could get Chipmunk to compile on Ubuntu, everything would be fine.
Perhaps that was a wrong assumption.

Any pointers or course corrections would be appreciated.