The upcoming ~indexed form would make this easier, I think ---
https://github.com/racket/racket/pull/2262

But for now, you'll need to expand it yourself a bit. Line 26 would be

[constructors
 (for/list ([o (in-list (syntax->list #'(fs.o ...)))])
   (format-id #'name "create-~a-~a" #'name o))]

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Dan Liebgold <dan.liebg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use with-syntax to create a series of new identifiers by
> breaking apart syntax and gluing bits together using format-d, but I can't
> get the ellipses syntax quite right.
>
> Here's my code:
>
>   http://pasterack.org/pastes/81271
>
> Line 26 contains the issue... I can't get the format-id expression to repeat
> properly.
>
> Thanks for any assistance!
> Dan

-=[     Jay McCarthy               http://jeapostrophe.github.io    ]=-
-=[ Associate Professor        PLT @ CS @ UMass Lowell     ]=-
-=[ Moses 1:33: And worlds without number have I created; ]=-