Hi Racketeers,

I while ago I wrote a short article in which I used PLT Redex to play a game of
Peg Solitaire. I now present you the extended version of that article:

https://www.leafac.com/prose/playing-the-game-with-plt-redex/
<https://www.leafac.com/prose/playing-the-game-with-plt-redex/>

The short and to-the-point version still exists in the form of an introduction:
https://www.leafac.com/prose/playing-the-game-with-plt-redex/introduction
<https://www.leafac.com/prose/playing-the-game-with-plt-redex/introduction>

But now I also dive into a few PLT Redex forms in more detail. I consider this
to be a better bridge between knowing little about programming-language theory
and being able to follow more advanced material, for example, the excellent
SEwPR.

I welcome feedback.

Thank you for your time.

--