That's probably my fault.

First, be sure you're using the `sicp` package from current Racket package system, "https://pkgs.racket-lang.org/package/sicp";, not my older PLaneT one.

Then, Jens Axel Soegaard is still set up in GitHub, and he can add `load` there, once he gets a chance.  But if he can't do it in time for your needs, let me know, and I'll make a temporary replacement "sicp/main.rkt" that you can apply to your installation of the package.

(Background: I made the original semi-polished SICP DrScheme support package in PLaneT, which used the work of Mike Sperber and Jens Axel for the hard parts.  While I was moving my packages from PLaneT to the current package system, Jens Axel was in a much better position to lead the SICP support, so we consolidated the projects, and I contributed only a new, simpler `#lang`, rather than dump a lot of bitrotted and no-longer-applicable stuff on the project.  Probably I neglected to add `load` to this `#lang`, while I was slammed from triaging and moving way too many less-important packages.  If so, I deserve any "You had ONE job..." memes. :)