I think that is is possible to add an unofficial CS target to
travis-racket (https://github.com/greghendershott/travis-racket) using
something similar to https://github.com/racket/racket/pull/2266 . For
now it will be slow because it will have to install a normal Racket,
ChezScheme and recompile everything. But in the future it may use the
racket-cs installer.

Gustavo

Gustavo