Hey Neil,

After a digging into DrRacket a little bit, I found the solution.

If I chose language SICP (PlaneT 1.18) from the Language menu in the
DrRacket IDE and remove the `lang` line from my `.scm` file, I am able to
get "load" to work.

For some reason if I used the `lang` line, "#lang planet neil/sicp", "load"
did not work. Shouldn't adding this lang line to my file be equivalent to
selecting SICP (PlaneT 1.18) from the GUI ?

I am using the latest version of DrRacket btw.

This solves the problem, however I am curious whether there is lang line
equivalent to selecting SICP (PlaneT 1.18) from the GUI?

Regards