On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 1:07 PM Greg Hendershott
<greghendersh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this for .md or .scrbl sources?

For .scrbl sources.

> If scribble: It's been some years since I worked on this, but at a
> quick glance Frog is running Scribble with --redirect-main
> http://docs.racket-lang.org/
>

> https://github.com/greghendershott/frog/blob/master/frog/private/read-scribble.rkt
>
> So I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe easier (for me anyway) if you
> open an issue there to discuss and investigate more?

Issue opened at https://github.com/greghendershott/frog/issues/229

As Alexis posited, the difference appears to be installation versus user
scope. Not sure how to pursue this yet, so I opened an issue on the frog
tracker anyways.

> p.s. It would probably be nice to update the docs.racket-lang.org URL
> to use https, if that's an easy PR you wanted to do?

Done. PR at https://github.com/greghendershott/frog/pull/230

Eric