At Tue, 23 Oct 2018 17:24:38 -0400, Christopher Lemmer Webber wrote:
> Somehow I'm triggering this error in Goblins.
>
>   ; Dynamic-wind record doesn't match prompt!
>
> I am doing some things with delimited continuations.  I'm guessing
> that's related, but I'm not sure why/how one might expect to trigger
> this error.  Any ideas?

That's an internal error, so I think it must be a bug in the
implementation of delimited continuations and `dynamic-wind`.

Is your example something I can run myself to track down the problem?
The trigger for these kinds of bugs is often difficult to extract into
a small example.

Meanwhile, if you're game to try RacketCS, I'd be interested to hear
whether it behaves any differently. RacketCS has a more reliable
implementation of delimited continuations.