Hello,

I noticed that Youtube has a few streams of the recent RacketCon event. I
can get the gist of what the speakers are saying, but they are hard to
follow in detail. Any word if higher quality uploads are available for the
talks?

I don't know who to thank for all of the previous years' recordings, but I
have learned a great deal from them and I appreciate them very much. Thanks!