On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 8:38:04 PM UTC+8, Jason Stewart wrote:

> My first Racket program:
>
> https://github.com/BourgeoisBear/stdinoscope

This looks cool.  Is this program intended for displaying real time data
from some signal acquisition system?

I'm also working on an application that will have to display several
real-time plots, and I am undecided over whether to use the existing racket
plot library or to write my own -- the plot library is mostly designed for
plotting static data and mathematical functions, although it can be used in
some creative ways.  So far however, I am working on the "data acquisition"
part and the data display will have to wait a bit longer...

Cheers,
Alex.