I briefly looked at the daemonize package on Ubuntu linux, but couldn't get
it to work properly. I found the following Rosetta Code page:

https://rosettacode.org/wiki/Run_as_a_daemon_or_service#Racket

So, I just tried the code in that example, and it seems to work fine:

(module+ main
        * ((get-ffi-obj 'daemon #f (_fun _int _int -> _int)) 0 0)*
         (serve/servlet
          dispatcher
          #:log-file "hello.log"
          #:stateless? #t
          #:port 6995
          #:command-line? #t
          #:file-not-found-responder not-found
          #:launch-browser? #f
          #:servlet-regexp #rx""))

I'm just wondering if there is a better way to accomplish this since it
feels a bit kludgy to me.

Thanks,
Brian