There was a similar question asked on this group a while ago.  tThe plot
library does not support legends outside the plot area, but you can use the
pict package to construct your own legend and place it anywhere.  This
requires some coding, but provides more flexibility (for example,  you can
also change the way the legend is drawn.)

See https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/racket-users/QLfNmsluVHM

Alex.