I recently started learning Racket and quickly switched to Typed Racket.
For the most part I've been very happy with it, but I'm unclear on whether
it's possible to create contracts in Typed Racket (for expressing
constraints other than type requirements). I've been unable to find an
explicit answer to my question in the docs for either contracts or Typed
Racket, but I've run several experiments and it seems that contracts are
incompatible with Typed Racket. This discussion
<https://stackoverflow.com/q/47001662> seems to support my conclusion.

If you can't create your own contracts in Typed Racket, are you meant to
limit all of your contract-related needs to type requirements? Or just use
vanilla Racket if you need a full-fledged contract system? Additionally,
could someone point me to the documentation that would have answered by
question (if it exists)?

Thanks!