Hi,

I am working on some scribble and I am having trouble understanding
what's going on with a few cases. Here's a simple test:

test.scrbl:
---
#lang scribble/book

@require[scribble/example
         scribble/manual
         scribble-abbrevs
         scriblib/footnote]

@title{Scribble to odt}
@author[(author+email "Tester" "t...@tester.foo")]

@table-of-contents{}

@section{Test section}

Verbatim:
@verbatim{|
$ racket
Welcome to Racket v7.1.

|}

Next comes a code block:
@#reader scribble/comment-reader
@examples[#:label #false
1             ;; an integer
1/2           ;; a rational number
]

What about a racket value reference @racket{#false}?

Do margin notes work?@margin-note{In the margin?}

Hey, we need a footnote@note{As a foot note...} test.
---

There are a few issues when compiling to pdf using pdflatex:
1. @#reader scribble/comment-reader doesn't help comments to be rendered
in this case. Is it because it only works with a racketblock? How can I
get comments in examples to be displayed
2. The line after the verbatim environment is indented. How can I stop
this from happening? Same thing with the line after the examples.
3. I find it rather awkward #false is shown in green surrounded by
double quotes. Why does this happen? Can I remove them?

Thanks,
--
Paulo Matos