Hello Racketeers!

I'm going to FOSDEM in February, giving some talks and workshops about
Racket in the "Minimalistic Languages Room".
https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/minimalistic_languages/

In order to promote our beloved language there, I'd like to print out some
big posters.
Do you have some promotional material and/or ideas we could display?

I'm thinking of catch phrases like:
- Racket: the language-oriented programming language
- Racket: visit the new Tower of Babel today!
- Can't code it? Did you try your own language?

I'm open to any suggestion, may it be phrases or visuals.

See you around, folks!
Jérôme