Scribble is awesome, but I don't think it's the first tool I would reach
for in this situation. I'm assuming your reports will be mostly tabular and
not very much prose, in which case Scribble might become an unnecessary
layer that gets in the way of what you are really trying to do, which is
generate HTML.

I would probably try to use X-expressions and something like xexpr->html
[1] to generate an HTML report. Especially if you are planning on building
a web UI in the future, HTML as X-expressions should work well. (See for
example [2] which uses X-expressions.)

[1]:
https://docs.racket-lang.org/txexpr/index.html#(def._((lib._txexpr%2Fmain..rkt)._xexpr-~3ehtml))
[2]: https://docs.racket-lang.org/continue/

Disclaimer: I've never done anything like this in Racket so I could be way
off.

If you want to go from HTML to PDF automatically, it might be worth
considering chrome from the command line:

chrome.exe --headless --disable-gpu --print-to-pdf=my-report.pdf
my-report.html