Hi,

https://github.com/topics/racket

I recently noticed the github topic for Racket wasn’t as nice as that for
clojure – it lacked a description and logo.

So I logged a pr.

https://github.com/github/explore/pull/522

With this info:

https://github.com/spdegabrielle/explore/blob/patch-1/topics/racket/index.md

The topic now has a logo and description

https://github.com/topics/racket

Please let me know if I got anything wrong, and I’ll be happy to correct it
and log a new PR.(or you can do it yourself as long as you are not a racket
maintainer: ‘Avoid conflicts of interest. Maintainers of a project cannot
add a topic or collection for their own project.’ --
https://github.com/github/explore/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Kind regards,

Stephen

--