After updating to 7.2, I got this message after trying to use the "copy
from version" menu option in the package manager to restore my packages
from 7.1, due to quickscript being added to the standard distribution. This
seems like it should be a simple enough issue to address, but I was unable
to find any way to continue and restore the other non-conflicting packages
through the GUI.

Searching revealed nothing, so I've manually reinstalled my packages. I
thought I'd make a post here though in case there's a simpler solution.