On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 9:55 PM Robby Findler <ro...@eecs.northwestern.edu>
wrote:

> > Possibly. I'm not sure what would be the best option yet, I'll think
> about it but I welcome suggestions.
>
> I think the main thing should be to avoid any uncaught exceptions (if
> they happen while quickscript starts up, it will get disabled; if they
> happen later, they'll be labelled "internal error"s). How exactly to
> save the information and show it to the user in a nice way seems like
> there are lots of things to try out!

Currently, exceptions raised from building the menu or running the scripts
are caught by quickscript and displayed in a message box. I've just changed
the title of the box to "Quickscript caught an exception" to be clearer.
Another option would be to have a quickscript log accessible from the menu
(and a quickscript console?).