Yes, this should appear in the web page. FWIW, raco commands come with a
standard “—help” flag:

raco molis-hai --help
raco molis-hai [ <option> ... ]
 where <option> is one of
  -b <bits>, --bits <bits> : Number of bits of entropy
  -n <pwds>, --passwords <pwds> : Number of passwords generated
  -o <order>, --model-order <order> : Order of the model
  -t <source-text>, --source-text <source-text> : Source text corpus
  --hyphens : replace whitespace with hyphens in source text
  --start-anywhere : use every point in the text as a candidate starting point
  --help, -h : Show this help
  -- : Do not treat any remaining argument as a switch (at this level)
 Multiple single-letter switches can be combined after one `-'; for
  example: `-h-' is the same as `-h —'

Again, though, this should appear in the web page.

John