I struggled with whether to send that message… I saw the name, “random access
lists”, thought, “hmm, I wonder what that would like”, and clicked on the link.
I wound up reading a bit about whether I should use (first impresssion)
superficial or in-depth contracts, and ran out of steam pretty quickly.
Ultimately, of course, the real issue is that your documentation wasn’t
designed to help python programmers jump into their first experience with
Racket, but a link to your documentation has essentially just made you an
involuntary ambassador.

John