On the topic of tables, I recently thought "It would be nice if DrRacket
had some awareness of tabular data, in the same way that picts and syntax
objects get special treatment."

For my project, I just wrote a quick-and-dirty function to make an ASCII
art table and moved on:
https://github.com/default-kramer/plisqin/blob/3d48cacd3c4239aa0a3a96d712cfdef09272422c/private/rows-result-to-string.rkt#L80

But if we're all working with tables, perhaps it would be worth the time
investment to enhance DrRacket so that tabular data is formatted better,
copies well to a spreadsheet, and is scrollable in the case of larger data
sets. Maybe more features I'm not thinking of.

I have no idea how much work this would be. But if this sounds like a good
idea, and if someone could give me some guidance, I wouldn't mind making an
attempt.