If I have two modules `foo` and `foo/extra-thing`, and `foo` requires and
re-provides all the exports of `foo/extra-thing`, how do I correctly
document that fact with `defmodule` and `declare-exporting`? The
documentation for those two scribble forms doesn't include examples, the
grammars for them are fairly complex, and the only sign I'm using them
wrong is that the search results for an identifier provided by
`foo/extra-thing` doesn't include `foo` in the list of modules the
identifier is exported from. Does someone have a short example of how to
achieve this?