On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 10:42:02 AM UTC-7, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> Years ago I used a lisp that used / to indicate a final sublist

Whoa, that's exactly the same thing as the Parendown
<https://docs.racket-lang.org/parendown/> library I've implemented for
Racket, seemingly right down to the punctuation and indentation style.
(Well, since Racket's already using / for division, Parendown uses #/ for
now, but there's still room to change this if anyone has better ideas.)

Do you have a link to the lisp you were using that had this feature? I'd
like to add it to the "related work" section of the Parendown readme
<https://github.com/lathe/parendown-for-racket#related-work>.

- rocketnia