I'd be willing to pitch in some text around the thinking about the 'tbl'
library for introductory data work, so that people might push back on it.
Or, it would at least give a coherent surface for some conversation around
collaboration.

If not next issue, at some point. Or, not. I'm flexible. It would force me
to get some things in writing, though, which is useful.

Cheers,
Matt