On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 at 21:00 -0700, jestar...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://blog.discourse.org/2018/11/free-hosting-for-open-source-v2/
>
> A lot of open source projects are transitioning to Discourse from
> google groups. Discourse is an open source discussion platform and it
> seems that Racket qualifies for free discourse hosting. Discourse has
> a good feature set of reducing duplicate questions, better search and
> so much more, see here: https://www.discourse.org/features

While I can't speak for everyone on this list, I think there are quite a
few folks interested in keeping all the list archives... there was a
discussion about that a little while ago.

I don't think Google Groups is going away any time soon... looks like
there's some new settings and API changes forthcoming.

[For all legal purposes, I'm not speaking on behalf of Google with that
statement.]

--
Jack M. Rosenthal
http://jack.rosenth.al

BREAKFAST.COM Halted... Cereal Port Not Responding.