Hi all,

The docs for image->color-list say:

> The list of colors is obtained by drawing the image on a white background and
> then reading off the colors of the pixels that were drawn.

According to that description, if I evaluate...

> (first (image->color-list (square 2 'solid (make-color 255 50 50 100))))

...I would expect to get a color that is slightly lighter than the given
(make-color 255 50 50 100), because my somewhat transparent image is being
drawn onto a white background.

But no, instead I get (make-color 255 48 48 100) ...which is darker than the
color I started with.

What am I misunderstanding?

Thanks,
Jordan