How does one specify the directory where a collection's launchers should be
installed?

The raco documentation describes `racket-launcher-names`
<https://docs.racket-lang.org/raco/setup-info.html>:

  * racket-launcher-names : (listof string?) — A list of executable names to be
    generated in the installation's executable directory to run Racket-based
    programs implemented by the collection.  [...]

In my experience, the "installation's executable directory" is generally
something like "$HOME/Library/Racket/<version>/bin".

How can I change this?  Suppose I want to install launchers to someplace
outside of $HOME, so that the tools are easily available to users other than
the one installing the software.

Thanks ---

Eric.