W dniu niedziela, 2 czerwca 2019 01:47:20 UTC+2 użytkownik Matthias
Felleisen napisał:

> Someone recently mentioned the “7 GUIs” task. I spent a couple of days to
> write up minimal solutions:
>
>  https://github.com/mfelleisen/7GUI/blob/master/task-7.rkt
>
> In my spare time, I will develop this repo in more depth (types, units,
> etc) because it looks like a reasonably educational task.

FWIW I also came up with an even more interesting benchmark for GUIs, that
I called "The Draggable Rectangle Challenge"

Here's one description

https://eidolon-language.quora.com/Draggable-rectangle-challenge-part-I-the-introduction

the solutions (in fairly portable Scheme, Racket-compatible) are described
on the blog.

The code (presented by me on Racketfest) is also available in the repo
(with the required modules for Racket):

https://github.com/panicz/sracket

(BTW slides for the Racketfest talk can be found here:
https://github.com/panicz/writings/tree/master/talks/racketfest)