> On Jun 1, 2019, at 7:47 PM, Matthias Felleisen <matth...@felleisen.org> wrote:
>

> Someone recently mentioned the “7 GUIs” task. I spent a couple of days to
> write up minimal solutions:
>
>  https://github.com/mfelleisen/7GUI/blob/master/task-7.rkt
>
> In my spare time, I will develop this repo in more depth (types, units, etc)
> because it looks like a reasonably educational task.

I have continued my work on this repo, with two major additions:

 — Macros/ which shows how to abstract over syntactic patterns in the GUI code
 — Typed/ which injects types according to Typed Racket’s gradual typing
philosophy

Both READMEs are simple experience reports. It has been fun, and I intend to
add MVC implementations based on Units at some point soon, and perhaps a bit
more.

— Matthias