The `uncaught-exception-handler` parameter controls the *bottom* of the exception handler stack, so it won't override the exception handler installed by Scribble's `interaction` form. If you use `with-handlers` (or `call-with-exception-handler`) instead, it should work.

The `uncaught-exception-handler` value is inherited by new threads, so it shouldn't refer to a specific escape continuation. That continuation (maybe the whole parent thread) may be gone by the time a child thread raises an exception.

Ryan