Hi Eric

On Fri., 28 Jun. 2019, 16:15 Eric Griffis, <ded...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 9:12 PM Daniel Prager <daniel.a.pra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

[snip]

> Quick question: Why Algebraic Racket?

If I understand the question, you're asking what makes Algebraic Racket
"algebraic?"

It started as an attempt to implement algebraic data types without
committing to a type system. Turns out, "typed algebraic structures minus
the typing constraints" is a useful design heuristic.

That's interesting, but not what I was driving at! My bad ...

Take 2:

Why implement these projects in Algebraic Racket?

Dan