Thanks for the feedback. I haven't used scribble before, but I'll look into
it. Do you feel that it would be helpful to add scribble documentation for
the magic language itself, or are you just referring to the API provided by
#lang magic modules?

For the language itself, I can see documentation being helpful if I can
keep it up to date with the functionality currently supported by #lang
magic. I'll also need to check on how the magic man pages are licensed. It
would save a lot of time if I could copy from there as needed. Otherwise it
will be a lot of work. The long term goal is to be able to slap a #lang
magic on top of any magic file taken from the file command's repository and
it will just work. At that point #lang magic will effectively be able to
share the excellent documentation provided by the file command. Of course,
another goal is to add enhancements that don't break compatibility.

I'll also do some more work to improve the github README as you suggested.

Thanks for your input!

-- Jonathan