Here is a github repository of many examples of Racket code including:

* "Exercises for Programmers" by Brian P. Hogan
* exercism.io
* Project Euler
* Puzzles e.g. n-queens, parallel n-queens, Cracker Barrel pegboard, etc.
* etc.

https://github.com/lojic/LearningRacket

If you're new to Racket, and you like to learn from examples (like me),
this may be of value to you. I'm working through SICP (sorry die-hard htdp
fans :), so I may add a directory for those solutions also.

I coded up most of these a few years or more ago, so I expect there are
much better ways to implement them, and with a more idiomatic Racket style,
but they should provide some nice exposure into various Rackety things.

I'm happy to update them with better code, and now that I've been using
rackunit daily, I may go back and add a bunch of tests which could be
instructive.

Brian Adkins

P.S. I don't think I've posted this before, but if I have, excuse me