Hello everyone,

I'm in need of quad-precision floating-point type/operations in Racket (the
bigfloat module doesn't work for me). It appears there's none, am I right?

If so, I think I will try to write one myself, which is going to be a
wrapper to libquadmath. Any suggestions about how I should approach it? The
first issue seems to be marshalling the C `__float128` type into a Racket
type.

Thanks,
Shaobo