On Tue, Sep 03, 2019 at 01:48:07PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 03, 2019 at 01:00:14PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> > I have forked the github repository Stephen De Gabrielle made when reporting
> > the contest winners.
> >
> > I will continue developing this, as I gradually figure out whar I should
> > have done.
> >
> > This is where I'll be releasing updates and such:
> >
> > https://github.com/hendrikboom3/rackettown
> >
> > Let me know if you have difficulty with it.
>
> Whoops.  ended up forking the entire contest repository instead of just my
> contribution.  I'll have to fix.

I see what happened.  The link to my entry in the winner's list was a link
to my entry within the standard-fish/summer-competititon-2019 repository.
So when I thought I was forking/cloning my entry I was actually
forking/cloning the entire competition.  I could delete and rename
everything but my entry, but then if anyone were to merge it back the entire
competition results would disappear.

So I'll have to make a new repository from scratch.  That will have to wait
until I have some time free.

-- hendrik.