I just noticed DrRacket telling me
    Language: racket, with debugging ; memory limit: 128 MB
immediatey reminding me of the 128 K that was available on the first
Lisp system I got any actual use from -- one I implemented myself on an
IBM 360/65.  Back then there were rumours that some IBM customer
somewhere in the world had a machine with maximum storage -- 16 MB.

And now we *restrict* ourselves to more RAM than one of the largest
machines then had available.

And I got a lot done on that 128K machine, three orders of magnitude
ess than we hand out to students now.

-- hendrik