Aha,
/usr/share/racket/pkgs/games/    (on Ubuntu 18.04)
Great, that is exactly what I was searching for. Thanks !

Only two things:

   - how can user know that this directory was installed with racket?
   DrRacket could have some link to this directory somewhere (e.g. under File
   > Open, or Package Manager ... )
   - It is not very straightforward to run these examples. When I just hit
   "run" it does nothing. And it is not obvious what is the "entry point" ...
   something like "main" function in C/C++ ?