Den tir. 10. sep. 2019 kl. 17.04 skrev Hendrik Boom <hend...@topoi.pooq.com
>:

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 03:23:43PM +0200, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
>

> > I have extended "clipped" to handle regions defined by more than one
> path.
> > Now (clipped c ... p) will make a region from the curves c ... and use
> > the region to clip the pict p. Most common uses:
> >
> >    (clipped c p)          the part of p inside c
> >    (clipped c1 c2 p)   the part of p between c1 and c2 (if c2 is inside
> c1)
>
> Does that mean the part of p that is inside c1 and outside c2? (which
> would be meaningful even if c1 and c2 intersect?  That might happen
> because of numerical instability.)

Whether is point is inside or outside the region given by the
two curves is decided by the "winding rule". See the
discussion on fill (which also uses the winding rule):

https://docs.racket-lang.org/metapict/index.html?q=metapict#%28def._%28%28lib._metapict%2Fdraw..rkt%29._fill%29%29

For filling with the even-odd rule I have an eofill, but I haven't written
an eoclipped yet.

/Jens Axel