Hi Friends,

I was building a little RSS feed reader here when I noticed that I don't
know of any webview package to be used from Racket. My search on the
package catalog returned nothing.

Is there a webview for Racket? How should I display HTML?

I'd really appreciate any help, even if just pointing me into some
application source code that is doing that.

thanks in advance
Andre

--
http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.