If I release a package `foo` and want to distribute a command with it, I can
make it into a raco command where users have to keep typing `raco foo-command`,
etc.

Javascript and Python ecosystems let me write a package such that I can install
`foo` and the users can just run `foo-command`.

Is there a way to do the same in Racket without building an executable and
dropping it into someone's PATH?